02. copyright notice
This website and all of its contents is the property of Kagan Byron and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of this website for your own personal, non- commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If desktop, mobile or other applications for download are provided, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
Your privacy is very important to me! Here are a few basic guidelines regarding the use of your personal information by this website:
- The personal information you are asked to provide and the personal information that is collected about you through the use of this website is thoughtfully managed and protected.
- Personal information is stored only for as long as it is necessary.
- The intention of the owner of this website is for full transparency regarding how your information is gathered, used, and shared.
Collection & Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information is collected from you to provide a customized experience on this website. You may opt out of data collection by emailing email@example.com.
Information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of your visit, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system are automatically gathered to ensure proper use of this website. This information may be logged for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
It may also be used as follows:
- to present this website and its contents to you
- to provide you with information, products, or services
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- to notify you about changes to this website.
Any data collected will be stored and protected in the database until its expiration.
To process orders the following personal information is collected:
- contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- information regarding preferences such as order history and email marketing preferences
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. Each order is recorded in the database as a separate item.
Payment for the order is made via Stripe/Square/Paypal/Other Payment Processing Service. The data collection for payment is done entirely via a third-party service.
To provide use of the website via the server on which this website is hosted, the following personal information from you is collected:
- IP address
- server date and time
- browser and operating system information
This data is stored on the server until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. This data is not used by Kagan Byron to identify anyone.
To provide a user account, the following personal information is collected from you:
- contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
The data provided in the account form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. You can modify data included in your account at any time using the options available after logging in to your account. You can delete your account at any time, which will also result in the removal of your personal data from the database.
To fulfill your contact form requests, the personal information contained in the contact form is collected. The data provided in the account form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
Your email, once provided by you, may be used to deliver a newsletter, as well as for other promotional purposes.
You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for opt-out request to be processed.
Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with us.
Cookies are used to ensure proper functionality of the website and for the following purposes:
- keeping track of your preferences
- operation of the cart and the ordering process
- providing a user account
- providing requested support
- tracking website statistics, such as number of visitors, type of operating system and web browser used, time spent on the website, visited subpages, etc.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of this website.
Your personal information will never be sold to third parties and there is no authorization by this website for the collection of your personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use.
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- to any subsidiaries or affiliates
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties used to support this business
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of this business’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held about this website’s users is among the assets transferred
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- for any other purpose disclosed when you provide the information
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- if it is believed disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, its customers, or others
The Administrator of your personal data is Kagan Byron, Salt Lake City, Utah.
You have the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to transfer data.
- The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose.
- The right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data is trusted to the following entities in relation to this website:
- Shopify – to operate a shop as part of the website
- PayPal/Square/Stripe/Other Payment Portal – to process payments for orders
- Google Analytics – to process website analytics
In connection with the use of these third-party entities, personal data may be transferred to another country.
Generally accepted industry standards are followed to protect the personal information submitted to this website both during transmission and once the information is received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, no guarantee is made that your personal information is absolutely secure. In the event of a data breach, you will be notified within 72 hours.
This website does not intentionally gather personal information from visitors under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to this site and it is learned that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, the information will be deleted to as soon as possible. If you believe that personal information from a child under 13 has been submitted, please contact email@example.com.